· 5 petals represents the 5 people of company holders.
· Small petals at the middle of coloured petals that rounded between each others represent the recycle concept of the company.
· The flower represent how the company really care about the earth.
Hibiscus flower choose as Malaysia national flower.
· The tones of green and orange colours used represents the multiple choise of company product. The usage of green and orange tones colour as the environment colour.
· A slice of leave at ‘enterprise’ meaning the company environmental friendly practise.
· The pollen represents that our product will spread to around the world.
· The shadows behind the flower represent the customers as the supporter to achieve the company goals.